Tiny Tigers Jiu-Jitsu Ages 3 - 5 years Old
Effective and Fitness-Inspiring Jiu Jitsu for Toddlers 3-5 Years Old
- Enhanced coordination and mobility
- and so much more!
Starting them young in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu helps children understand the basics of safety, physical strength and self-confidence.
It may not be something many parents of toddlers have thought about, but the study of Jiu Jitsu can actually play a positive role in a child’s physical development. In particular, the Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) method we teach here at Sims Martial Arts Academy can act as a powerful backbone to increased self-awareness and confidence, understanding the building blocks and importance of physical strength and laying the groundwork for achieving personal goals.
Indeed, a toddler needs specialized attention as he or she begins to “learn the ropes” of modern martial arts, so our Tiny Tiger program – geared specifically toward three to four year-olds – is designed to handle the smallest of our students with the care they require while teaching them low-impact exercises that yield a myriad of benefits.
Reasons to Consider Enrolling Your Toddler in the Legends Tiny Tigers Program:
- They (and you) will become more active, as with this nation’s obesity epidemic growing in the child sector, martial arts can help your toddler get on a road leading to a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- They will learn to find focus and stillness, moving away (at least for a little while) from the “plugged-in” nature of this tech-savvy world so he or she will learn what it is to be still, challenged and focused.
- They will learn that in life, we all must take hits and pull ourselves back up…something that seems to have gotten lost on many in our “every-kid-gets-a-trophy” culture.
- They will learn self-confidence and respect…and that receiving these from others comes from a deep sense of self-knowledge.
Get Started Today.